Saturday, February 13, 2016

Introduction

Hello all,

My name is Anthony Belen. I am a upstarting software developer that currently works for PayPal. As a software developer, I specialize in RESTful Web services in Java. I have only been working as a software developer for about 6 months now, but I have learned more in the industry about true software development than learning in a classroom as a Computer Science undergraduate.

I wish to use this blog to share my feelings, best practices and other things that I have seen in the industry that are relevant. I may also share good ways on how to learn new things and pick them up quickly. Lastly as a Japanese Language student, I may dedicate some time to blog about Japanese Learning as well.

I look forward to these journeys as a way to grow myself and mature in terms of software development and as a person.


Peace be with you.


Anthony Belen
アントニー・ベレン

No comments:

Post a Comment